Thursday, March 26, 2009

Project 5: Focus and Filters

Plastic Awe – This image was fun to do. The first thing I did was adding a lens flare with the movie prime filter. I then added the plastic wrap to the image. This gave the tree a shiny plastic look. Then I used the cutout filter for an added effect.














Moonlight Drawing – for this image I wanted the look of moonlight. I used two filters for this. The first is the lighting effects filter. With this filter I made an omni light and placed it at the top and behind the tree. I then made it the brightness of the omni light glow so that is was just bright enough to show the details of the tree. The next filter that I used was the watercolor filter. With this filter I made the made the shadow intensity a little high to make I look like the moon was out and that the tree was blocking the moons light at its base. I used the watercolor filter to give it more of an artistic look because just the lighting effects filter by itself made the image look fake.

Looking Through Glass – This image is supposed to represent someone looking through frosted glass. For this image I only used the glass filter, I used the frosted option and made the texture of the glass big enough to see the detail of the glass but not to big as to distort the image completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment